Clothing We accept clothing & accessories for women. Casual wear, athletic & athleisure wear, jeans, select business casual wear, select special occasion pieces.
- Relatively new clothing- less than 3 yrs old
- Select vintage items from the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s & 80’s
Item condition must be:
- Appropriate for the current season
- Clean, unwrinkled, free of rips, stains, tears, pilling or missing buttons.
- Free from strong laundry scents, perfumes, pet hair or cigarette odor
- Shoes should be clean inside and out (check the soles!)
- Many consigners have asked for a brand list to help determine what to bring in. Clink on the link to see what we’ve put together! Please note, we do take many, many other brands that are not listed, we are adding brands all the time!
Designer Handbags – in excellent, gently used condition
Home Décor Pottery, select art/coffee table books, etc.
Vintage & Collectables – We love home décor & kitchenware from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s & 70’s
Musical Instruments– Gently used, in working condition.
Locally Made Crafts- if you make jewelry, pottery, furniture, work in wood, etc., contact us to discuss consignment! Crafter fees are 60/40 split, and these items are not marked on clearance as consigned secondhand goods are.
Furniture Hard surface furniture such as end tables, chairs, tables, dressers, plant stands, etc.
Other Items We are always on the lookout for fun, interesting, well-made pieces and accept a variety of styles. Not sure? Just call us and ask!
Please note: If you have items that are heavy, awkward to move or you are just not sure if we can accept them, please call ahead. We want to be certain that we have room for your items!
We Do Not Accept
Intimates, lingerie, socks, swimwear, replica designer items, used leggings, suits, blazers, sportscoats, scarves, electrical appliances, wedding dresses, Wal-Mart brands, Hobby Lobby, Dollar Store brands, artificial flowers, modern glassware, modern sets of dishes. Please feel free to call ahead of your appointment with questions!
Fees- The consigner agrees to split profits from items sales with Bee Balm 50/50. For crafted items, the split is 60/40.
Disclaimer Bee Balm is not responsible for items that are stolen or damaged, though reasonable precautions will be taken to prevent such occurrences.
Payment- May be taken in store credit or check. You may stop in or call at any time to check the status of your account. Stop in or call at the end of your 90 day consignment period to request a check, or you may spend your balance as store credit at any time. Consigners earn an additional 5% if they spend their account balance as store credit!
What is the process for consigning?
- Schedule an appointment
- Bring your cleaned, ready for the sales floor items to your appointment.
- You may wait and browse the shop while we look through your items, or run errands and come back.
- Items are tagged and placed on the sales floor for 90 days. The price will be discounted after 60 days.
- You will be given the end date of your consignment cycle and must pick up your items within two weeks after the end of your cycle.
- Items not picked up within that two-week period become store property.
- Due to our large volume of inventory, we are not able to contact consigners at the end of their cycle.
Questions? Contact us at 507-886-2337 or email Becky@shopbeebalm.com